Stool Fila, large
FilalargeFabric Natura, beige
Stool Fila, large
When it comes to elegance and quality, Fila fits perfectly into our collections. It bursts with individuality, too. The back and side cushions for instance, have exactly the same height. When you take a closer look at the seat and the side cushion, you’ll find they are placed in a 45° angle to each other. That’s something we could only top with the signature folded and circumferential seams that underline the sofas elegance and excellent craftsmanship.
Fila does not only fit together perfectly, it’s also the perfect fit for your life, and the number of guests you are expecting. Its compact height gives it a lovely lightness and a relaxed lounge feeling. All in all Fila lives up to its promises and rewards you with the most comfortable and relaxing time you can imagine.
Jörg’s work is both – functional and elegant at the same time. His designs are statement pieces with a focus on usability. That’s exactly what makes him the perfect addition to the Sitzfeldt-Family. He started his career as a carpenter and technical craftsman before he graduated as a product designer at the Höhere Schule für Gestaltung Basel in Switzerland. In 2001 he founded his own design studio Jörg Boner Product Design in Zurich, where he and his two employees develop everyday items – from flasks to street lighting; for mass production or as individual pieces.
“With my design, I love to question existing production methods. But the elegance of things will always be at the center of my interest.”
For more than ten years, Jörg lectured at the École Cantonale d'Art de Lausanne (Ecal). His designs are always of exceptional quality and his spectrum includes objects, furniture and interiors. Several of his creations have won international design awards, including the iF Gold Award, the Swiss Design Award, the Good Design Award, the Chicago Athenaeum and the Grand Prix Design. For Sitzfeldt he has designed the modular sofa Fila, which brings La Dolce Vita into every living room.
The proportion of highly refined linen fibre gives this fabric a lively and elegant surface.
- The modules can be stably connected with the so-called crocodile connector. With the help of a simple snap mechanism, this fitting connects individual sofa elements without screwing them together. It is invisibly mounted under the sofa so that the element can also be placed freely in the room.
- The combination element serves as a building block to create a corner sofa. It is not suitable as a final element, as it has no seat board.
- The highly elastic cold foam in the seat is mounted on steel shaft springs and provided with a support made of real feathers and latex rods. The cover is quilted with soft upholstery fleece.
- The model is casually upholstered. The cover is rather loosely worked to ensure a smooth surface. So wrinkling or dipping is normal and underscores the style of this sofa.
- The armrests and backrests are furnished with foam and upholstery.
Frame and feet
- Sturdy wooden frame.
- All supporting parts are made of solid wood.
- Unobtrusive, black plastic glides.
- Width/Height/Depth (total): 110 cm / 41 cm / 86 cm
- Seat width/Seat height: 110 cm / 41 cm
- To your residence.
- All pictured items are included.
- Delivery time: 6-8 Weeks
- Package 1 (Width/Height/Depth): 112 cm / 43 cm / 88 cm
- Total weight: 28,00 kg
Shipping and returns
- Free shipping.
- 100-day free returns.
Free fabric and leather samples
Order your free fabric and leather samples now. We’ll send them straight to you and you are a step closer to the Sitzfeldt sofa of your life.
100 day trial
100 days of risk-free sitting. If it’s not a perfect fit, we’ll pick it up and refund your money.
Free and fast premium two-man delivery, all the way to your living room. Even the returns are free!
Actual people, no bots, ready to help via email, chat or phone, Mon-Fri. from 9am - 6pm.
beech wood frame